The Stylist Studio is an opportunity for attendees to engage with licensed Stylists as they demonstrate their expertise with natural hair care and styling to the general public.
Stylist Entry Fee
The entry fee for licensed stylists who wish to participate in the Stylist Studio is $50.00. The fee includes a 6 ft table, 2 chairs and one MMBBEXPO ‘Ask Me About Healthy Hair’ apron. The apron is worn to let attendees know that the Stylist is someone they can approach with questions about natural hair and so should be worn at all times. The fee is non-refundable and must be submitted by May 10, 2017 to secure your booth. Booths are limited.
- Stylist Studio is open to Stylists who are licensed through a state Board of Cosmetology to perform the practice of natural hair styling, at minimum.
- Stylists must check-in to the Stylist Studio to setup their booth by 9:30am on Saturday, May 27, and Sunday, May 28, 2017 or forfeit their booth. Doors open at 10am.
- Stylist must wear the MMBBEXPO participant “uniform” which will be provided to them upon check-in. The uniform is the MMBBEXPO ‘Ask Me About Healthy Hair’ apron.
- Stylists are responsible for their own working tools.
The following is not permitted: chemically relaxed hair, profanity, loose glitter, music.
- To register, fill out the below registration form.
- Pay the entry fee by May 10, 2017 by clicking on the “Stylist Fee” button below. After the entry fee has been paid you will be given setup and breakdown instructions. All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Booths may not be shared.